Digital Brain Instruments has released Voxpat, a standalone software tool developed to create high quality monster, other world creatures and robotic voices for games, films, music, multimedia projects and sound libraries in just a few minutes.
Procedural audio, audio synthesis, audio convolution, among other audio manipulation techniques, are used in real-time to create multiple layers of sound using a user's own voice or pre-recorded audio files.
Voxpat processes the input signal through up to 14 effects simultaneously, allowing the user to create a wide range kind of voices with the ability to control many parameters within each audio effect. It includes samples and presets from respected sound designers as Frederic Devanlay, Stephan Schütze and Russell Gorsky.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Inputs: 2 Microphone, Audio Player and Virtual Instrument Player.
- Mix: Inputs spectral mixing.
- Input depending mode: Activate/deactivate effects output depending the input level.
- Delays Matrix: Add a delay to any voice effect output.
- Voice Effects: Up to 14 simultaneously layers of processed sound:
- Noiser. Noise convolution.
- Mammal. Mammal convolution.
- Shifter. 6 Voices pitch shifting.
- SConv. Sample convolution.
- SPlayer. Sample player.
- PMorph. Plugin convolution.
- Spectra. Spectral pitch shifting.
- Dpicth. Delay pitch shifting & Time-based pitch shifting.
- Ring. 2 single band ring modulators.
- Plugs. 2 VST/AU plugin sections.
- 4 Predesigned effects.
- Voice Morphing: Morphing between different voice effects.
- Output Morphing: Morphing between wet & dry signals.
- Master Rack: 2 plug-ins, 5-band parametric EQ, Pitch Shifting & Cut Off Filter.
- Recording: Up to 192kHz/32-bits. Dry/Wet signal recording available.
- Rec Me: Record/Play your voice in a few seconds.
- Batch Processing: Process a bunch of files in just one-click.
- Video: Load any video for better audio/video synchronization.
- MIDI Matrix: Control Voxpat via your MIDI device.
- Presets: Includes presets from respected sound designers.
- IO Routing: Play/Record audio from any DAW/Audio Editor.
- Keyboard shortcuts.