Digital Brain Instruments has released Voxpat Pro, a new upgrade for their monster, creature and robotic sounds designer tool.
Voxpat Pro is a standalone software application developed to create monster, other world creatures and robotic sounds for games, films, music and multimedia projects, but also for processing any kind of samples or musical instrument in many different ways.
Procedural audio, audio synthesis, audio convolution, among other audio manipulation techniques are used to create multiple layers of sound using your own voice or pre-recorded audio files.
- Real-time audio processing.
- Up to 2 microphone inputs at same time.
- Multi Player Input. Process up to 3 audio files.
- Process WAV, AIFF & Mp3 files.
- Instrument Input. Play any VST/AU virtual instrument.
- Process your input signal through 12 audio effects.
- Input Depending Mode. Activate effects based on the input level.
- Delays Section.
- Assignable LFO & LFO Rate Modulation.
- Master Fx Rack.
- Recording. Export each effect layer separately, including audio source.
- Batch Processing. Process & export a bunch of file within 1-click.
- Sample Processing. Process & export any audio file within 1-click.
- Rec Me Section. Record your voice for processing in just 2 clicks.
- Input & Output routing to DAW or audio editor.
- Control Voxpat Pro via your MIDI device.
- Includes 66 Presets & 154 Samples (Animal, Human & Foley Sounds).
What's new in Voxpat Pro:
- Improved audio engine.
- New audio player input section. Includes fade in settings, playback speed, pitch, normalizing, reverse playback and audio file length selector (process only the selected part of an audio sample). Play audio files using computer keyboard.
- Re-designed delays, input depending and LFO sections.
- New "Dark" effect.
- New "Bot 1" & "Bot 2" effects for creating robotic voices and sounds.
- Re-designed Pitch-Shifting Delay effect.
- New "Sample Convolution" effect. Includes fade in settings, playback speed, pitch, normalizing, reverse playback, audio file length selector (process only the selected part of an audio sample), master pitch, amplitude envelope and threshold (set the input level for triggering the sample convolution).
- New "Sample Player" effect. Includes fade in settings, playback speed, pitch, normalizing, reverse playback, audio file length selector (process only the selected part of an audio sample), master pitch, amplitude envelope and threshold (set the input level for triggering the sample playback). Play audio files using computer keyboard.
- New "Ring" effect. Features 3 ring modulators sections.
- New 5-Band Parametric EQ on each effect.
- New built-in Dual Delay at master rack.
- New built-in Pitch Envelope at master rack.
- New built-in Chorus at master rack.
- New built-in Reverb at master rack.
- New built-in Overdrive Distortion at master rack.
- New plugins section at master rack. Up to 4 VST/AU plugins.
- New Recording section. Now you can also export each effect layer and source file separately.
- New Rec Me section. Record your voice to use it as an audio file within Voxpat Pro in just 2 clicks.
- New convolution samples added. Includes 108 animal & foley sounds.
- New MIDI assign system.
- Run on the latest mac and windows OS.
- Run native on new Apple silicon computers.
Introduction Video: YouTube/rvBrRA3En-I
Quick Tutorial | Creating Monster & Creature Voices: YouTube/wE2ghEH-kfc
Intro Price: $99 until May 7th, 2023 (33% off / Reg. $149). Voxpat 2 users can upgrade at 50% off at any time. A 7-Day trial version is available.
The intro promotion also includes a free sound effects library valued at $39 - the Dark Creature sound effects library, including 106 monster and creature sounds (270MB+).