They have also started a theme contest at KVR ending on November 1st where two selected winners will win a Bliss license.
- Added global on/off buttons in send effects section.
- Added export slices to MIDI file using sync to ticks and host BPM as reference.
- Added drag and drop slices to MIDI clip from plugin to host (ctrl+shift drag with mouse left button when the sample is sliced, taking into account SYNC and host BPM).
- Added Sample editor > Cue > Destructively render slices to zones.
- Added button to enable and disable sync to ticks in sample editor.
- Added scrollbar to sample editor.
- Added sample editor now remember its size when opened inside the plugin window.
- Added sample editor remember if it was open when the plugin window is closed.
- Added highlight text indicate when a value is already assigned in macro editor.
- Added allow load by dropping multiple samples or programs (not both).
- Added flag to enable or disable undo useful when working with huge instruments.
- Added delay to LFO.
- License.dat accepted with .txt extension.
- Changed bank/zone < > triangles by slim < > ones as they appear on combo boxes.
- Fixed a problem with pitch bend when retriggering new idle voices.
- Fixed problem with macros not recalling.
- Fixed better handling of memory units in undo actions.
- Prettified zone names by leaving number, program name, root note and key range for "freezed" samples.
- Restored cue options in menu to top level instead of submenu to ease access.
Price: $99 / €89 / £59 / ¥12.000, but it is currently 50% off until beta period ends.