discoDSP has updated Bliss, the performance sampler able to sample virtual instruments (VST, VST3 and AU) to release 2.3.
- Loop points are now embedded on exported wave files.
- Added recursive search of library folder.
- Added file browser in tree format to Library selection.
- Added Sample Library folder menu including selectable location in Options.
- Double click on Sample edit zone name will play or stop the sample.
- Fixed macOS Custom Temp Sync field not displaying properly.
- Fixed Legato/Mono behavior with MIDI off notes.
- Fixed polyphony on different zones with Legato/Mono play modes.
- Load Sample shortcut now uses Shift+Q to avoid issues with macOS standalone app.
- New main GUI layout swapping effects panels for better consistency.
Bliss 2 costs $99 and Bliss 1.x customers can purchase Bliss 2 update at discoDSP Members area.
Also, the popular OB-Xd Oberheim based synth has been updated to v2.11.
- MIDI Channel (All and 1-16) selection at Config menu.
- Esc and Intro keypress support for Rename Preset and New Preset.
- Save Preset renamed as Save to Preset Slot.
- Added Save Preset to Disk to export active preset to Documents > discoDSP > OB-Xd > Presets folder.
- Simplified version number display.
OB-Xd trial is fully functional and free for non-commercial use.
Registered version costs $49, allows commercial use and offers AU, VST2, VST3, LV2 and AAX builds.