discoDSP has released Bliss 1.6 for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Windows standalone.
- Linux 64-bit build.
- Digital Code Signed Windows and macOS standalone apps.
- Updated framework.
- Compiled with XCode 10.3, VS 2019 and Ubuntu 18.
- Rename Zone from main GUI drop down (Command-R) renames active zone correctly.
- Tail time works as expected.
- Normalize dB < > buttons work as expected.
- Cancelling drag & drop files into GUI working as expected.
Bliss 1.6 is a free update for 1.5 customers. 1.2 and below customers can upgrade to 1.5 for 29 € at the discoDSP Members Area.