discoDSP's OB-Xd synthesizer has been updated to v2.1.
- Fixed buttons MIDI CC learn issue.
- Fixed LFO buttons not working or reverted issue.
- Fixed Voice and Legato bitmap issues with 1x assets in Windows and Linux.
- Fixed Grey skin assets bitmap sizes.
- Windows builds now use proper 1x assets bitmaps.
- Changed macOS installer identifiers to avoid conflicts with 1.x.
- Settings.xml changed to Skin.xml to avoid conflicts with OB-Xd 1.x.
- 2.1 now compatible with 2.0 format in Logic (AU).
- Fixed AU issue with OSC MIX 1/2 setting to 0 on project recall.
- Updated MIDI CC OSC1MIX and OS X2MIX to 77 and 78 to avoid conflicts in Logic Pro X.
- Updated Themes folder dialog warning with proper path location.
- Default theme set to Ilkka Rosma Dark.
- Settings.xml installation fix.
OB-Xd 2.1 is a free update for all customers and can be downloaded at the discoDSP Members Area. The Source Code is free and can be downloaded at github.com/reales/OB-Xd (Source code can be compiled with JUCE 5.4.7 and VST3 SDK.).