DJMixerSoft has announced an update to its DJ Mixer Professional. Now at version 3.6.9, it brings compatibility to Apple's latest macOS 10.13 High Sierra operating system. It also brings support for 8 new high-end DJ controller from Numark, Denon, Reloop, Hercules.
DJ Mixer Pro is 4-deck DJ mixing software with a powerful mixing engine united with an easy to use interface that allows you to easily cue, loop, slice, scratch and mash your video and audio mixes in perfect sync. It seamlessly integrates with your iTunes library and makes it easy for you to mix your favorite iTunes music.
DJ Mixer Pro now supports a range of DJ hardware controllers for even more control when in the mix. Perfectly tuned presets for every controller guarantee easy, precise operation and ensure an authentic DJing experience.
DJ Mixer Professional 3.6.9's new and improved features include:
- Mix audio, video and karaoke.
- Harmonic Mixing (with key detection).
- Display your video mixes to an external monitor, projector or TV.
- Supports a wide range of DJ hardware controllers.
- Advanced MIDI Learn system.
- Easy Song Manager.
- Professional mix & scratch engine.
- Useful AutoMix function.
- Seamless iTunes integration.
- Full Karaoke support.
- Mix effects for real DJ sound.
- Record your live mixes.
- Additional previewing/monitoring audio device for Mac version.
- Now fully compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Fully compatible with iTunes 12.7.2.
- Speed improvements for AMD processors.
Pricing and availability
DJ Mixer Professional 3.6.9 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.8 or later, costs $99.95 for the both Windows and Mac versions. The upgrade to version 3.6.9 is free for all previous users. A free trial version is also available download from djmixersoft.com/download