NAMM 2016DMG Audio releases Limitless - The Master Limiter for Mac & Win
DMG Audio has released Limitless for Mac OS X and Windows in VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and RTAS plugin formats. It costs £149.99 but is available for the discounted price of £120 for for the first month.
Featuring full loudness metering and DMGAudio's algorithms this is not your traditional dynamics processor. Limitless implements multi-band dual-stage processing that intelligently separates dynamics and transients, and generates the smoothest possible gain reduction curves.
- Peak limiter to complete your mastering chain.
- Iterative solver algorithm provides the gentlest, most transparent limiting.
- Dual-stage dynamic handling separates transients and dynamics.
- Minimalist user interface.
- Bit-transparent linear phase crossover.
- Inter-sample (True-) peak suppression.
- High-pass filter for DC removal.
- Simple and advanced modes: simple is click and bounce; advanced allows fine-grained control.
- 64x oversampled pre-limiter clipper with multiple clip algorithms.
- Noise-shaped dither with adjustable noise shaping intensity.
- Full integrated EBU R-128 Loudness metering.
- Extensive graphing and feedback.
- Windows VST, VST3 and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- Mac VST, VST3, AU and AAX as 32+64-bit, RTAS 32-bit.
- 6 band variable-slope Linear Phase crossover.
- Iterative numerical solver for optimally smooth gain reduction.
- Dual-stage limiting to separate dynamics and transients.
- Style menu provides quick access to useful limiting characters.
- Variable stereo linkage.
- Full gain staging on input, clipper, limiter threshold and output ceiling.
- Master and per-band release controls.
- Loudness weighting control - to optimise for bass or perceptual loudness without EQ.
- Simple four-control interface.
- Advanced section for precision control.
- Spectrum analyser for crossover configuration.
- Time-plot to highlight peaks and visualise the clipping process.
- Loudness History with EBU R128 compliance.
- Freely-resizable UI.
- Mac Retina support.
- 8 A/B banks.
- Gain-lock to protect gain staging whilst auditioning presets.
- Configurable zoomable PPM and GR meters.