Don't Crack has released version 1.1.1 of the V.I.P. Series Plug-ins. Version 1.1 is a free upgrade to all V.I.P. Bundle owners and adds two new plug-ins to the collection for a total of 22 plug-ins at this time.
Changes in Version 1.1.0:
- Fixed : Authorization problem on PC machines. (Mac and PC needs to be re-authorized).
- Fixed : RTAS wasn't loading correctly on some PC machines.
- Fixed : DC-TransControl DSP wasn't processing correctly.
- Fixed : DC-Chorus Ensemble Factory Presets were corrupted.
- Fixed : DC-Classic Phaser 'Cirtacular' preset 'Freq Range' caused GUI knob to disappear.
- Fixed : DC-Digital Reverb 'Decay Time' knob wasn't working correctly.
- Changed : DC-Retro Compressor output level was louder of 1.16dB, output level is now at 0dB when threshold at 0.
- Added : Two new plug-Ins (included in the V.I.P. Bundle as a FREE upgrade) :
IMPORTANT : DC V.I.P Plug-ins version (v1.1.0) requires a re-authorization. Simply launch the authorizer application (from any DC Plug-in) and use the serial number you received to re-authorize the software.
Changes in Version 1.1.1:
- Fixed : Demo version wasn't processing audio under certain circumstances.
- Fixed : Non accessible Presets on Mac.
- Fixed : Windows XP installer issue.
- Fixed : DC-EchoFlex presets was saved into 'EchoPlex' folder instead of 'EchoFlex'.