dSONIQ has updated Realphones to version 1.7. They say:
Realphones re-creates the acoustic environment of a recording studio control room in your headphones and corrects their frequency response.
Realphones 1.7 has a new simplified interface. Now the interaction with Realphones is much easier since there are only three intuitive main controls: Correction, Environment and Brightness.
Easy Mode contains 30 monitoring emulations (setups) grouped in 10 monitoring banks which help you set the Realphones sound for various tasks:
Full list of changes in Realphones 1.7:
- "Easy Mode" introduced: additional simplified interface with no compromise in sound quality.
- New 3 headphone emulation profiles: Dynamic Open, Dynamic Closed and Gentle Response.
- New factory presets added.
- Offline export control: now it's possible to mixdown through Realphones.
- Bug fixes:
- "Wake up" system-wide driver issue fixed.
- Stability improvements.
The updated User Guide: dsoniq.com/realphones_userguide
The upgrade is free for all Realphones users. All the trials are reset. If you took the trial period for Realphones 1.6 and earlier, you can now take it again:
There is a 45% discount on Realphones 1.7 until June 15, 2021.