EastWest has updated its PLAY software to v5.0.2.
Fixed and added in PLAY Software Update 5.0.2:
- Added VST3 plugin.
- Fixed hanging in Logic Pro X when freezing tracks or during office bounce.
- Fixed "Sound Design" error if no Favorite is set.
- Fixed cut-off notes from SSD with Sample Cache set to 0.
- Sample Cache now defaults to 1 for SSD.
- Fixed sluggish behavior in FL Studio.
- Fixed WB phrase saving on Windows.
- Fixed click at start of SD3 loops.
- Fixed Multi/MPE MIDI channel saving.
- Fixed pitch shifting in SD3 when changing sample rate.
- Fixed occasional hanging of the load progress bar.
- Added 'Locate' button to 'Missing Favorite' message.
- Added plugin format to "About Play" dialog.
- Added support for HiDPI displays on Windows.
- Fixed Play crashing when loading files with non-ASCII characters in the name.
- Possible to load/download Symphonic Orchestra GoldX samples with the old Gold Close Mic Upgrade license.
- Manuals are no longer uninstalled on Mac.
- Added support for split Pianos products.
- Reverted a fix for cut notes in offline export in several hosts which created other problems (see Known Issues below).
- Cut-off notes in offline export in the following hosts: Tracktion (only VST), Reaper (only AU) -> This is a problem in the affected hosts. EastWest are working with the host manufacturers to get this fixed.
- PLAY 5.0.2 is for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or higher, and for Windows users running 7 and above.
- PLAY 5 does not support 32-bit. If you use a 32-bit host continue using PLAY 4.3.5.