EastWest has updated PLAY to v6.0.2 for Mac users running OS X 10.7 or higher, and for Windows users running 7 and above.
Fixed and added in PLAY Software Update 6.0.2:
- Fixed sync issues.
- Fixed Wordbuilder stuck notes with tempo change.
- Fixed stuck notes in Wordbuilder when stopping playback.
- Fixed ProDrummer groove database not being displayed.
- Added alternatives for unpitched consonants in Wordbuilder.
- Fixed crash in Pro Tools when saving during playback.
- Fixed pitch bend max value only displaying semi-tones.
- Fixed reverb level automation for 25th Anniversary products.
- Fixed Egyptian microtuning loading up wrong scale.
- Microtuning now available for Hollywood Series.
- Controls in Mixer now update values for use with NKS.