Eiosis designed the E²Deesser to be extremely easy to use for musicians and audio enthusiasts, along with the versatility, power and reliability that are required by the most demanding mixing and post production engineers.
By aiming at simplicity with its two main parameters, and by giving access to innovative fine adjustments and precise sound sculpting options, Eiosis combined "the best visual feedback" with "the most advanced audio processing" in "one beautiful interface".
The E²Deesser meets all the demands of the simplest to the most advanced deessing tasks.
The sibilants section's Auto and Smooth are great sounding, easy to adjust controls:
- Auto adjusts the frequency response of the sibilants, dynamically and intelligently.
- Smooth brings a gentle and natural smoothing saturation in order to remove peakiness and high amplitudes from the sibilants.
For advanced users, the equalizer allows precise adjustment of the sibilant and voiced sound. This unique feature brings ultimate flexibility: you can notch unpleasant resonances in the sibilants, add some Air on the voiced signal only, or gently boost high frequencies to balance mid range heavy sibilants.
The Air and Earth modules for the Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack bring the sound of AirEQ's perfect sounding analog matched filters to the VMR:
- Air and Earth are a new and easy way to adjust high and low frequencies.
- Earth can boost the very low end of any track, because it never sounds boomy thanks to its unique phase response.
- Air is a smooth and silky high frequency adjustment, perfect for breathing life into any track.
- Additionally, the modules feature resonant HiCut and LoCut filters, with adjustable slopes from 6 to 36dB/oct.
E²Deesser will be released in Q2 2016, Air and Earth in Q1 2016, and added to the Slate Digital Everything Bundle subscription. MSRP to be defined.