ArtistWorks, a provider of online music education and creator of Video Exchange Learning, has announced the Big Guitar Getaway. Multiple winners will be flown to the company's headquarters for an in-studio experience December 6 and 7, 2019, that includes learning and jamming with guitarists Guthrie Trapp, Keith Wyatt and Nathan East. Winners will spend the day with the artists and crew in the video recording studio as these industry icons personally coach them, jam together a little, and record new instructional material for the ArtistWorks courses.
All are invited to enter on the ArtistWorks website here.
"The Guitar Getaway is one of those unique opportunities to witness 'behind the scenes' studio recording and expand the jam to a couple of lucky guitar players. We've never had these three musicians in the studio together, so it's going to get loud and we can't wait," said ArtistWorks CEO and co-founder, Patricia Butler.
Big Guitar Getaway contest winners will receive air and ground transportation as well as hotel accommodations for two nights in Napa, CA. The in-studio experience includes:
- Meet and greet with Guthrie Trapp, Nathan East and Keith Wyatt.
- A full studio tour.
- A reserved seat in the control room during the recording session.
- One-on-one lessons with the featured artists.
- An on-camera lesson and jam with the artists.
- One year VIP subscription to ArtistWorks online learning platform.
- A fully loaded swag bag from ArtistWorks' sponsors and partners.
Winners will also receive video footage and photos of their time in the studio with the artists.
The Big Guitar Getaway is sponsored by D'Addario Strings and Vox Amplification.
The ArtistWorks Big Guitar Getaway runs until October 25, 2019.