Eplex7 DSP team says:
After last year's release of our Klerhaim monophonic analog synthesizer, we received many requests to produce a polyphonic synthesizer. We set to work hard and using our 17+ years of experience and virtual analog circuits technology and we developed another analog synthesizer.
Klerphonik, polyphonic VST analog-emulated synthesizer is a brand new plugin instrument with world's first time capsule technology. No, it is not only extended version / polyphonic version of Klerhaim N1. It is a brand new synthesizer with a completely different sound, color and extended options.
Klerphonik's sound is different – more dynamic, more musical, subtle, more organic, colorful in the mids and highs, less bold and less saturated than Klerhaim N1.
- 2 analog type voltage controlled oscillators with saw, triangle, square, ramp, pulse 1, pulse 2 waveforms, volume control, octave selector, fine-tune control, LFO mod control, on / off switch (with complete analog emulation behavior like saturation, noise, harmonics, automatic pitch modulation / interference, etc.).
- Analog temperature control (emulation of circuit temperature – more temperature = more noise and interference signals).
- Pink / white noise generator + on / off switch.
- Analog exponential amp envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release controls and 7 different shapes of envelope for different sound / different type of modulation.
- Analog exponential filter envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release controls and 7 different shapes of envelope for different sound / different type of modulation.
- Voltage controlled low pass analog emulated filter with 12 / 24db slope and slope selector. With cutoff, emphasis, tracking and envelope mod. Controls.
- 2x LFO (with saw, triangle, square, ramp, pulse waveforms) speed and depth control.
- Output analog saturation.
- Glide and pitchbend controls.
- Preset manager with 75 presets (leads, bass, pads, brass, stabs, acid, fx, special vintage sounds, keys).
- Time-slot capsules and init presets – these features are described in detail above.
- 4D Dimension analog chorus / flanger and a 14-bit digital vintage stereo expander which sounds completely different from regular choruses. The digital 14-bit stereo expander, modeled on 80's devices, will also deliver original sound from early digital records and a very unique color / type of sound.
- Compatibility: VST plugin / EXE standalone for Windows, x64-bit / x32-bit.
Price: 59 €. There is an introductory price for first 100 customers of: 29,90 €.
Price for all owners of Eplex7 Klerhaim N1: 15,90 €.