Spherum FX generates sound by using special waveforms that can be additionally re-synthesized and modulated to create brand new sounds, frequencies and variations.
This instrument is designed mainly for creating FX sounds, special sound effects, noises, alien explosions, lasers, plasmatic morphing, sci-fi gunshots, electrical and atmospheric discharges and more. The main goal of development was to create tool that is very easy to use, intuitive, and that will always produce good sounding results without endless fine-tuning of knobs / parameters while offering a unique / futuristic sound never heard before.
Spherum FX is a tool for every dance music producer, film music and video games music producer and sound designers. Eplex7 DSP say that it is especially useful for following music styles: Psytrance / Goa trance / HiTech trance / Electro house / Dance / Futuristic Drum and Bass / Experimental / Sci-fi film music, Music for video games, etc.
Oscillator / Resynthesizer 1 waveforms:
- Alien abduction.
- Cosmic xplosion.
- FM 1, FM 2, FM 3.
- Medieval aliens.
- Mental wizard.
- Moon dust.
- New light.
- Nois FM.
- Toxic birds.
Oscillator / Resynthesizer 2 waveforms (different than in OSC/RES1) :
- FM 1, FM 2, FM 3.
- Lab explosion.
- Old computers.
- Prog bomb.
- Psy twist.
- Russian underground.
- Ships whistle.
Resynthesizer / Resynth algorithm for OSC1 & OSC2:
- Resynthesizer algorithm with following controls:
- Resonance rate.
- Original/Resynthesized sound mixer.
- Types of Resynthesis algorithms:
- Digital chaos.
2X LFO sinus modulation of OSC 1 & OSC 2 waveform with very slow to very fast LFO speed control and high range LFO depth control + on/off knob.
Filter unit with various hardware DSP synth based filters, analog filters and combinations:
- HW DSP LowPass.
- HW DSP BandPass.
- HW DSP HighPass.
- Low pass.
- Band pass.
- High pass.
- Analog Low pass.
- Analog LP+HP.
- + Standard Cutoff and Resonance (Q) controls.
Free-running LFO for filter modulation with speed and depth control in high range:
- LFO shapes:
- Random Noise.
- Filter envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release and Env. amount control.
- Amp envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release control.
- Stereo panning Delay FX with Delay, Feedback, Dry/Wet control + on/off knob.
- Modulation FX with Frequency, Depth, Pre-Delay, Feedback, Dry/Wet control + on/off knob.
- Preset manager with X professionally designed presets for Sci-fi movies music, Games music, FXs for dance music, psytrance / hi-tech trance / dark psytrance music, etc.
- Possibility to load new " *.e7w" waveform files to expand sound possibilities of Spherum resynthesizer. Regular customers will be receiving additional e7w waveform banks via e-mail.
Price: €38 (€26 for the first 70 customers) at www.eplex7.com.
Demo Download: www.eplex7.com/demos/Eplex7SpherumDEMO.exe
Audio Samples: soundcloud.com/eplex7-dsp