Eplex7 releases Neurolab ATX-47 - Drum & Bass / Neurofunk plugin instrument
Eplex7 DSP has released Neurolab ATX-47, a VST / Audio Unit plugin instrument compatible with Windows and macOS for "modern futuristic Drum & Bass, Neurofunk, Dubstep producers, as well as Breakcore, Darkstep, Techstep, Hardcore, Post Jungle Drum and bass also Riddim, Futuristic Drumstep and any genre of Bass music production like Experimental jump-up, Metal n Bass, futuristic experimental music and many other electronic genres".
This plugin instrument includes more than 110 multi-octave instrument banks in various layers / wide range octaves. Included are various sci-fi modulated basslines, technomechanic basslines, speaking wobblers, leads, reesers, FX hybrid resampled organic sounding basslines, Bass hits / Wubs, Modulated subbass, Atmospheric pseudopads / soundscapes and much more.
Eplex7 team says:
In the development were used wide range of digital, and DSP hardware synthesizers + effects including our own unreleased synthesizer prototypes for an unique advanced sound that has never been heard before. We used advanced resampling and reprocessing techniques, including image resampling, futuristic granulizing, to create post-apocalyptic new types of sounds / bass. We used also neuronal network synthesizers such as Hartmann Neuron / AI synthesizers.
You can play all sounds in a wide range of octaves, unlike normal samples that don't sound good if you play them in other octaves especially downsample at low notes. Neurolab contains banks that are recorded in a wide range of octaves and sound good at least from C3 to C6. Then you can transform the sounds into completely new sounds using external effects such as single and multi-band distortions, dimension expanders, filters, modulators / chorus, reverbs, etc.
- The library of 115 multi-octaved / multi-sampled sounds, fx, soundcapes, waveforms and synthesizers.
- Plug-in instrument for MAC & Windows / VSTi 2.0 & 3.0 / AU / Mac VST, x32 / x64-bit.
- Low pass / High Pass filter with cutoff.
- High quality sound engine, disk streaming technology (saving RAM memory and very low CPU consumption).
- LFO with rate/depth (Triangle, Sinus, Saw, Square, Exponent) with Pitch, Expression and Pan modulation.
- Fast preset / sounds browser with menu / arrows.
- Reverb / Space.
- Glide function (Legato mode), Mono mode and Polyphonic mode.
- Pan knob.
- Amplitude envelope (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Velocity mode selector.
Price: 45,00 €. There is an introductory time-limited price of: 19,90 € for first 50 customers.