EricaSynths has announced Bassline DB-01, a new desktop hardware synth, saying:
From basslines and rave sounds to massive drones and drums - the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques and go from a melody to noise and back in no time. The DB-01 packs analogue Erica Synths signature sound engine with an advanced sequencer on top of it.
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox.
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound.
- Transistor based sub-oscillator.
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes.
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound.
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation.
- Noise source.
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns.
- Sequence transposing.
- Pattern randomization.
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation.
- Built in and user defined scales with micro tonal possibilities.
- Analog clock in and out.
- CV/Gate output/input.
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard.
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory.
- Compact, durable aluminium enclosure.
Price: 460 EUR (ex. VAT). Available spring 2020.