Eventide has released Rotary Mod for iOS, a rotating cabinet effect that simulates a Leslie speaker. It produces a pulse-like vibrato effect depending on the speed of rotation. Rotary offers precise control to dial in the exact amount of movement you need. This classic, swirly effect has been used on countless hit records to drastically transform guitars, bass, synths and even vocals.
- Ability to change the speed of the ROTOR and HORN independently, and adjust the mix of the two to produce pulsing effects and special vibratos.
- Option to add frequency modulation to the ROTOR and HORN speed using secondary LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with selectable modulation SOURCE.
- Ability to choose cabinet size — STD (standard) or GIANT — to alter the sweetness of the tone.
- Included HICUT control for precise sound design.
- TAP TEMPO feature to SYNC effect to the BPM (beats per minute) of the song.
- Easy to use with included Factory Presets.
- Innovative 'Ribbon' control allows for changing any combination of parameters simultaneously.
- MIX lock control to scroll through the Factory Presets while keeping the wet-dry MIX constant.
- Compatible as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app for iPhone and iPad.
Eventide's Rotary Mod is now available for download as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app for iPhone and iPad from the App Store for $7.99 USD.