Eventide has announced the release of Quadravox, a four-voice, diatonic pitch shifting plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows in VST, AU and AAX formats.
Developed using technology from Eventide's flagship H8000FW studio processor, Quadravox includes per-voice controls for delay, detuning, panning and feedback to create everything from otherworldly harmonies to groovy sequences.
Whether making a choir out of a single note, or thickening a sound with micro-pitch delays, Quadravox is a versatile effect.
- Unique Notation Grid presents pitches on a traditional music staff with a quantized grid for placing notes over time allowing for a more musical programming experience. Color and brightness indicate pan and level for each voice.
- Optimized for multiple instances and works great on monophonic synths, guitar and vocals.
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots. KeyLock does the same for the Key and Scale.
- Randomize function randomizes an amount of micro pitch shift resulting in simulation of natural character for each of the 4 voices.
- Pitch-tracking "off" mode allows it to shine on polyphonic and rhythmic sounds.
Quadravox is on sale for $49 until October 31st (MSRP $99).
A fully functional 30-day demo version is available. Quadravox is included in the Anthology X bundle and also available with the Ensemble subscription package.
Visit eventideaudio.com more information.
Specifications: Mac OS X 10.7+, Windows 7 & 8; AAX, AU, VST. No iLok dongle required.