Eventide has released QVox for iOS, a sound effect featuring four voices of diatonic pitch shifting and delay. Mobile music enthusiasts can add rhythmic textures to guitars, morph drums into exciting new patterns, widen instruments, and create unique harmonies on vocals.
Users can choose a key, scale, as well as each voice's pitch interval. In addition, they can experiment with a variety of staggered delay groups for unique textures. Parameters can also be altered in real-time using the 'Ribbon' controller.
- Four independent voices (labeled as A, B, C, D) with diatonic pitch shifting and delay.
- Select KEY and Scale to create harmonies that coincide with compositions or use the LEARN button to set the key by the incoming played note.
- Group the four delays so that they are evenly spaced or spread out.
- SYNC the delays to tempo, or a value of your own choosing.
- The 'Ribbon' controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings.
- Factory presets help get you started or create your own User presets.
- Mixlock helps when auditioning different presets by enabling a global MIX value that will remain constant for every subsequently loaded preset.
For more in-depth info, please visit the dedicated QVox webpage.
Watch Eventide's QVox videos: YouTube.com/playlist?list=PLhT2MsSeKiDzP4NYTRBMBchOqMLO8gOSq