ExperimentalScene has released versions 2.9.0 of DarkWave Studio, AntiAlias, DGenR8 and SpatialVerb.
Changes in DarkWave Studio v2.9.0:
- 2.9.0: Graphics engine that the visual plugins use is much faster. The appearance of the plugins has changed, for the better. The installer size has decreased from 2.4 MB to 1.8 MB.
- 2.8.3: The Detect64 component of the installer was failing to detect a 64-bit system, leading to the unavailability to install the 64-bit version of the host. Fixed.
- 2.8.2: A bug exposed by enhanced capability in version 2.8.1 would cause the host to hang sporadically when changing audio output options. Fixed.
- 2.8.1: Connections from machines to the master will not be reset now when changing audio options, so long as the new output device has the same number of channels. Options dialog can now be resized to see the list of folders in the VST Paths panel. DarkWave was crashing when changing audio output options on a system with no ASIO drivers installed. Fixed.
Changes in AntiAlias, DGenR8, SpatialVerb v2.9.0:
- 2.9.0: Same as for DarkWave Studio.
- 2.8.9: Strings returned by the plugins could be too large for a host and crash the host. They have been restricted to the maximum allowed by the VST SDK.
- 2.8.8: Lots of bugs in the plugins themselves and incompatibilities with many hosts were fixed.
- 2.8.7: Install target changed to \Program Files\VstPlugins\ from \Program Files\ExperimentalScene\
- 2.8.6: All plug-ins made faster and smaller.