Eyosido Software has announced the availability of miniyo-T version 1.0.2 for iPhone and iPod Touch, a Transport Bar type controller from which Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) / sequencer software basic playing / recording operations can be initiated and monitored. miniyo-T is the iPhone / iPod Touch version of the Transport controller for eyoControl on iPad.
- Large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators*.
- Toggle between Timecode and Bar/Beats display*.
- Large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
- An accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
- Enable/disable Loop mode.
- Mark beginning and end of loop*.
- Set/clear/undo markers and navigate over them (prev/next)*.
- Connectivity through CoreMIDI or eyoControl Server.
- Collaborative: using CoreMIDI connectivity, control your DAW from several devices. For example, start/stop song with one device while setting up markers from another device. Every device sharing the same session receive the timecode information.
- Support for Retina display for devices supporting it.
- Accessibility/VoiceOver support.
* may not be functional with every DAW software. Fully supported with Logic. Please refer to the DAW Support page for details about supported DAW.
- iPhone 3GS/4/4S or iPod Touch 3rd generation or above, running iOS 4.3 or above.
- A local WIFI connection.
- A laptop/desktop computer running either Mac OS X 10.4 or above, or Windows XP/Vista/7 (rtpMIDI required when using Windows) or other system compatible with the iOS wireless MIDI protocol.
- A Digital Audio Workstation software / audio sequencer with support for standard control surfaces. Optimal compatibility with Logic Pro/Express.
For further information and download, please visit eyosido.com.
Price: $2.99 / €2.39 / £1.99.