Eyosido has released eyoControl 1.2 for iPad including a new MIDI controller, Transport, the result of a collaboration between Eyosido Software and audio software professional developer Vincent Burel (vb-audio).
- Large timecode display, supporting multiple timecode formats and state indicators.
- Large Play/Stop/Record/Fast Forward/Rewind buttons.
- A BIG, accurate scrub wheel, with associated scrub button.
- Landscape and portrait orientations (lockable).
- Enable/disable loop mode.
- Compatible with the Mackie Control Protocol.
Features compatible with Logic:
- Mark beginning and end of loops.
- Set/clear markers and navigate over them (prev/next).
eyoControl also includes other MIDI controllers such as a control surface, a drum pad, a double keyboard, a multi- X/Y controller.
New in eyoControl 1.2:
- Transport, new controller: transport bar with big scrub wheel and large timecode display, to remotely control basic playing/recording abilities of your DAW/recording software.
- Surface 1.2:
- Improved timecode display (all digits, better accuracy).
- Better scrub wheel behavior (similar to Transport).
- Slight graphic update, few items moved around.
- iPad does not go idle any more while controllers are running.
- Controller's orientation can be locked in any orientation mode from Preferences.
- eyoControl Server mode: the default eyoControl instance name is no more a random name but the iPad's name.
- Smaller controller icons on the Library page.
- Help button on top of the Library page.
- Fixes for app staying long periods in background.
Users of the optional eyoControl Server must upgrade to the latest version of the server.