FabFilter has released updated versions of the FabFilter One synthesizer (v3.10) and the Simplon filter (v1.10) plug-ins, bringing them up to date with VST 3 support and various improvements.
Furthermore, it is five years ago that FabFilter One was first released. To celebrate this, FabFilter has announced an anniversary sale: You can pick up a copy of FabFilter One for the special celebration price of just €5 during the next five days (Monday April 20th to Friday April 24th, 2009).
Details for the FabFilter One and Simplon updates:
- Both plug-ins now support the VST 3 format.
- FabFilter Simplon now supports mono-to-stereo mode in the Audio Unit version.
- Added MIDI Learn to FabFilter One, improved it in Simplon.
- Added Undo/Redo feature.
- Added mouse wheel support for all knobs in the interface.
- Improved the parameter value display.
- Minor bug fixes and interface improvements.