FabFilter updates Pro-Q to v1.02 and announces Holiday Bundle Sale (25% Off)
FabFilter has updated the Pro-Q equalizer plug-in to version 1.02, containing various bug fixes and small improvements.
In addition, FabFilter has announced a Holiday Bundle Sale running until December 31, offering 25% discount on all plug-in bundles in the online FabFilter shop.
Changes in Pro-Q v1.02:
- Fixed several issues in the EQ display when changing the Q value of multiple selected curves, especially when they have both negative and positive gain values.
- Fixed bug that caused disabling EQ bands not to work in the mono version of Pro-Q.
- The parameter value display in the EQ display is now positioned correctly when dragging multiple selected curves.
- Double-clicking on a knob and typing a new parameter value now correctly adds a new Undo state.
- Improved the 'constrained drag' mode (Alt-dragging): it is now much easier to make small vertical or horizontal changes.
- Improved the auto-adjust gain range behavior: after the range has been increased, dragging still feels the same as before, and when you switch back to the original range, the mouse cursor will end up at the original position as well.
- Improved the frequency response of the filter curves for low-cut and high-cut filter shapes.
- Fixed a possible crash when starting to Alt- or Ctrl+Alt-drag a curve when no curve is selected at all.