Fanan team has released MidiMotor, a motorized MIDI controller for Windows.
MidiMotor is an instrument that controls other VST instruments via MIDI routing inside the DAW and actually acts like a hardware MIDI controller. Its buttons and knobs can be learnt by knobs and buttons in other VSTis and get powered by them. But, there is also an interesting twist: All MIDIMotor's knobs and buttons are motorized, so they can let the user run them in a loop from any minimum to maximum point (and backward) by using any MIDI CC, MIDI channel, speed or synced speed. That's why motorizing can create a vast of unique sounds and tones from any synth and enrich creativity and exclusiveness.
- 18 MIDI knobs for controlling other VSTis via MIDI routing.
- 18 buttons for controlling other VSTis via MIDI routing.
- "Motorized" mode per control.
- "Synced" mode per control.
- "In motion" mode per control.
- MIDI learning manager menu.
- Resizable GUI.
Price: $30 as a part of Fanan team's Royal pack.