Fanan team has released Monica, a dual-layered monophonic synth with 2 completely different oscillators. The first oscillator is wavetable based with 64 wavetables + additional 64 wavetables for morphing. The second is 32-bit waveform oscillators that emulates 90s monophonic synths.
- Osc 1 - 64 wavetables osc.+64 morphing wavetables.
- Osc 2 - 32-bit resolution osc. based on 90' EDM sound style.
- 3 mono playing styles.
- Fixed MIDI velocity.
- Velocity limiter.
- Global hipass - lopass filter.
- Full synthesis section for each oscillator.
- Separate trance-gate arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- mod. wheel controller.