Fanan team has released Monica Evo, a dual-layered monophonic synth, each layer with its own independent synthesis section.
The first layer's oscillator is wavetable based with 64 wavetables + additional 64 wavetables for morphing. The second is aimed to to add 90' style monophonic sound to the overall signal. Each oscillator is armed with separate controls, synthesis section, trance-gate effect, 2 different MIDI velocity options, a global hipass-lopass filter and full section of built in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, tremolo, reverb and delay).
- 2 channels morphed 64 wavetable based oscillator with analog noise engine.
- 90' style 8 wavetable based OSC.
- Full synthesis section per OSC.
- Trance gate effect per OSC.
- General hi-pass-lo-pass filter.
- MIDI velocity limiter.
- MIDI fixed velocity limiter.
- Full mono mode.
- Built-in Arpeggiator with independent speed, gate, time signature and sync features.
- Full MIDI automation with separate automation manager.
- Resizabe GUI.