Fanan team has released Saxophia, a free ethnic saxophone module emulation VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
Saxophia uses 4 independent 32-bit waveform with a high dynamic range and generate 4 ethnic Saxophones emulation, each with its own size and color; alto, baritone, soprano and tenor. Saxophia has full synthesis section, 2 different MIDI velocity options, a user friendly global hipass-lopass filter, a full section of built in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, tremolo, reverb and delay), built-in draw-bars system and full MIDI learn system.
- 4 types of ethnic saxophones waveforms: alto, baritone, soprano and tenor.
- Full MIDI-mono section.
- 2 types of velocity modes.
- Master low limit-High limit filter.
- Full synthesis section (envelop, filter, filter envelop and note detuner).
- 9 frequency zones draw-bar.
- Full MIDI learn.
- 6 built-in effects (saturation, chorus, phaser, tremolo, reverb and delay).