Fanan team has released ScandiSoul 2, a nord soul organ for Windows.
ScandiSoul 2 is the new successor to the first Scandisoul module and continues the legacy of our Nord soul organs. It yet works in an open mixer format but now enhanced with some more new features. The main sound engine uses the same oscillators as the previous, with the highest possible dynamic range and now, with 7 waveforms per oscillator. The waveforms emulate the great nord soul organs of all times and can be mixed together and create a vast of sound colors, textures and articulations. ScandiSoul 2's oscillators also include a global hipass-lopass filters per oscillator, a new modeled rotary speaker emulation, draw-bars, 2 shaped independent envelopes (one per oscillator), new crafted rotary speaker module with independent sends per oscillator, an internal side-chaining option, drawbars and an extended effects rack.
- 2 independent oscillators with 7 waveforms each.
- 2 independent amp envelopes, one per oscillator.
- Pitch based rotary speaker emulation.
- Draw-bars with independent sends for each oscillator.
- Internal side-chaining (can internally duck any of the 2 oscillators).
- 7 effects rack (including Cabinet, chorus, phaser, wha-wha, reverb, delay and gleam effect) with independent sends for each oscillator.
- Velocity limiter.
- MIDI learn manager.
- Resizable GUI.
Price: 30$ as a part of Fanan team's Royal pack.