HouseEngine is a specialized songwriting tool. It turns any chord progression into expressive piano rhythms, deep basslines, and catchy melodies.
If you don't have your own chord progression yet, HouseEngine can generate one for you. Nine different progression algorithms make it easy to start a new song from scratch.
The plug-in is suitable for all House styles, but it is a good fit for other genres as well.
New in HouseEngine 1.1.0:
- Nine Chord Progression Generators for different House genres.
- Chord progression drag and drop in chords view.
- Change speed of presets globally: 0.5x, 1.0x, 2.0x.
- Replace chord progression chords with other chords via the context menu (right-click on the chord). Checkmarks indicate if the new chord consists of scale notes only.
- Transpose chord progression and scale up or down (also via context menu).
- Note labels on chord notes.
- MacOS: Universal Binary (Intel + ARM support).
Price: $55 / €45 (Standard version) and $440 / €360 (Pro version). The update is free for all customers.
Black Friday Deal: Use the code "blackfriday21" at the checkout page to get 15% off on the Standard version. Use the code "blackfriday21pro" to get 31% off on the Pro version. The deals are valid from 2021/11/23 until 2021/12/02.
The demo is available at feelyoursound.com/houseengine
This tutorial video shows the new features and the workflow in action: YouTube/9J_krEDW5zo