HouseEngine is a specialized songwriting tool. It turns any chord progression into expressive piano rhythms, deep basslines, and catchy melodies.
If you don't have your own chord progression yet, HouseEngine can generate one for you. Nine different progression algorithms make it easy to start a new song from scratch.
The plug-in is suitable for all House styles, but it is a good fit for other genres as well.
New in HouseEngine 1.2.0:
- New presets: +10 rhythmic basses, +12 rhythmic chords, +9 stabs (+6 simple stab thin chords rhythm, +2 simple stab full chords rhythm, +1 simple stab chords rhythm).
- Cleaned up starting page.
- New chord progression generator setting: "Lock scale (if generator is compatible) ". You can activate the setting like this: 1) Use a chord progression generator. 2) Click on the "More" button in the chord progression edit page. 3) Turn on "Lock scale".
- MIDI mass exporter (Pro version feature): Create subfolders for generated MIDI files. The subfolders are created for each type of preset family.
- Load and save your own chord progressions. Save: 1) Go to the chord progression edit page. 2) Click on "More -> Save chord progression". Load: See starting page.
- Copy and paste chord progression to and from clipboard. Copy: 1) Go to the chord progression edit page. 2) Click on "More -> Copy chord progression to clipboard". Paste: See starting page.
- Windows: Installer remembers the plug-in directories from now on.
Price: $55 / €45 (Standard version) and $440 / €360 (Pro version). The update is free for all customers (simply download the demo and install it over your old version).
The demo is available at feelyoursound.com/houseengine
This tutorial video shows some of the new features in action: YouTube/F0a2LMcJn5w