Findasound has released Fayez Saidawi Percussions, a library for Native Instruments Kontakt with full mixing control and high quality effects, and a huge selection of MIDI grooves covering Middle Eastern, Egyptian, North African, and Turkish Styles. It gives you everything you need to create realistic sound tracks for all kinds of productions.
- 5000+ 44.100 Hz, 24-bit compressed samples.
- Ready to use programmed mixes with 30 user presets mix slots.
- 15 instrument channels in one.
- Controlled EQ, transients, compressor, saturator, pan, volume, tune, RR, AHD, mute, solo, and reverb send for each channel.
- Master reverb with 41 room impulses.
- 82 programmed MIDI grooves and styles with 12 variation for each.
- 2 Intros, 2 Fills, 4 Basics, and 4 Variations for each MIDI groove.
- Drag and drop MIDI to DAW function.
- Swing and quantize function with double and half speed synced to host tempo.
- 12 controlled round robins for better humanization.
- Automatic dynamic velocity.
Recorded / Sampled Instruments
Two 22" Bandirs, Six 18" Bandirs, Four 16" Bandirs, Four 14" Bandirs, Six Riqs, Four Doholas, Four Darabukas, One Djembe, Five Claps, Seven Sagat, and extra channel with Arabic and Latin percussions such as conga, bongos, triangle, shaker, cup, kasser, ras, Davul, tar, daf, and other Arab gulf "Khaligi" percussion kits.