Five12 has updated Numerology (SE and Pro) to version 3.1.1. This maintenance release includes reduced MIDI transmission latency with the Numerology VST and Audio Unit plug-ins, fixes for issues when loading large projects, various stability improvements, fixes related to OS X Lion, and various other tweaks and improvements.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 54 Fixes & Updates:
- Launchpad : Fixed a problem where the button commands for shift left/right, invert and randomize where not working.
- AU & VST : Cleaned up log file generation. Now, if you disable logging in the N3 app, logging will be full disabled in the plug-ins.
- AU & VST : Fixed a problem when using Program Change messages to trigger stack presets.
- AudioSample & DrumKit : in both modules, if the sample start position is moved past where the sample is playing, the play tap will be skipped ahead to match.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 53 Fixes & Updates:
- Fixed a crash related to preset changes.
- Fixed a problem where the GateGen module was not resetting itself properly when the transport was stopped and restarted.
- Fixed an issue related to using the Digidesign CoreAudio driver.
- Fixed a problem that was causing some error messages to not be displayed.
- When loading a project with AUs that are not available, the module UI for the AudioUnit is now disabled.
- Note Seqs: Fixed a problem with the base note & octave params and "Copy Value to All Presets".
- Generate: Fixed a rare condition that could cause a crash.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 52 Fixes & Updates:
- VST : Fixed a problem with 2048 sample buffer sizes in Ableton Live.
- VST & AU : Fixed an issue that could occur when changing buffer sizes in the host.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 51 Fixes & Updates:
- Tweaked the audio setup code to avoid issues with some interface/OS combinations.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 50 Fixes & Updates:
- Fixed a latency issue with the N3 VST & AU.
- Fixed an error in the ParamMod module when changing presets where the preset changes the target module but not the target parameter.
Numerology 3.1.1 Build 49 Fixes & Updates:
- App, Trial Period : Added 'purchase' and 'activate' options when starting up in trial mode.
- ReWire: Fixed an issue related to loading large projects.
- ReWire: Fixed an issue when running in Lion.
- VST: Fixed a problem when opening the editor on a secondary monitor.
- CV Switches: Fixed an issue where some switches would not 'roll over' properly in "clocked" mode.
- AU/VST : The "MIDI Out" menu on the routing side of the Stack Out module has been removed -- it didn't do anything.
- Stacks: Fixed a problem related to deleting a stack whose name is the same as another stack.