FSynth/Fragment has updated their Fragment synthesizer to version 1.0.3 which includes subtractive and phase modulation synthesis with Moog type filter, additive synthesis, .WAV export and an improved granular sound engine.
New in Fragment v1.0.3:
- Subtractive synthesis with Moog type filter, 3 band-limited selectable waveforms: triangle / sawtooth / square.
- Phase modulation synthesis with Moog type filter.
- Additive synthesis recording can be exported to .WAV.
- Increased quality of audio files analysis.
- Mipmap input filter.
- Enhanced fullscreen mode editor.
- Improved granular synthesis engine.
- Improved stability for long sessions.
- Improved quickstart guide and help dialog.
- Fix issues with grains speed, grains envelope, samples loading, recording canvas, distributed synthesis tool.
- Documentation update.