FrozenPlain has updated Terracotta, a multisampled flowerpot instrument and organic sound design tool for Kontakt 5, to version 2.0. Version 2.0 features a new interface, improved performance and new controls.
Here are the key features of version 2.0:
- New and improved appearance.
- Terracotta uses sampler mode rather than DFD with only 105MB RAM needed.
- Added ADSR envelope for each individual layer.
- Added pan and tune controls for the mixer.
- Added highpass and size controls for the convolution reverb.
- Added FX engine which includes 10 effects including; arpeggiator, echo and reverb.
- New video demo.