Puncho Grooove can convert anything the user plays into a groove that subsequently follows the player in real-time. It can be used as a backing rhythm (e.g. a drum box).
Punch Groove uses continuous punch-in MIDI recording and looping together with "timbre rambling". Pitch and Modulation controllers can alter the groove. Events can be quantized for the trance/dance domain.
Controller keyboard can transpose the current groove, loop and chords can be triggered with one finger, and patterned (and synced) pitch-bend and vibrato can be added to a melody. Puncho Groove can also be used as a MIDI processor to drive another synth.
- Interactively updated loop.
- Quantization in real-time.
- "Timbre rambling" (see "MoarF").
- Hand Morph mode.
- Freeze control.
- Transpose mode.
- Definable MIDI key to enter pauses ("playing silence").
- Definable MIDI controller to change the loop in real-time.
- Background mode: Play in parallel with another synth.
- Compact GUI.
- MIDI output.