FXpansion recently updated Cypher to v22.214.171.124, which addresses a number of issues, most notably fixing a memory leak. As well as bug fixes, they've also included 22 new synth brass presets, featuring some classic and familiar sounds from the '80s.
- 22 new 2D Synth Brass presets.
- Improved compatibility with legacy (Cypher v1) presets.
- Added the option to disable oversampling (intended for people working at 88k or higher DAW project sample rate).
- Cancelling a text box on Windows would lead to undesired behavior.
- "B" audio-path routing of voices would not work correctly above 8 voices polyphony.
- Memory leak when loading presets.
- Session restore bug affecting Pro Tools.
- Oscillator Sync behavior on certain settings – sync sweeps will now sound audibly smoother.
- Audio glitch bug in the Dirty Delay FX on low time settings.
- Undesirable mouse scroll wheel behaviour on Gate Source selection menus.
- Tooltips would appear excessively large and blink more than necessary.