G-Sonique has released Psychedelic FX6000 V1, a modern plug-in multi-instrument/ROMpler created for Psytrance, Darkpsy, Fullon, Hitech, Psychill and Progressive music, but can be used in all electronic music styles like trance, EDM, house, experimental, etc.
Psychedelic FX6000 include 140+ high quality, multi octave instruments/sounds ready for music production. Psychedelic FX6000 is designed to make production easier and faster. A user can choose from hundreds of high quality FX made by professional psytrance producers, modify them with internal parameters or use external VST effects (filters, modulators, reverbs, delays, etc.) to re-create their own unique FX.
Psychedelic FX 6000V1 is also designed to save CPU and RAM. This plug-in includes classic and twisted psy FX, lasers, blips, various FX hits, bombs, risers, downfillers, soundcapes, pads, FM twisted sounds, experimental FX, progressive FX, film drum hits, soundscapes for intros/outros, alien sounds, noise FX, full on sounds, from mysterious and dark to positive sounds. Psychedelic FX6000 includes a library of 1.1GB of internal files packed together with the plug-in.
All instruments/sounds can be additionally modified with LFO (rate and depth) modulating volume/expression, Panning, Pitch, amplitude envelope – attack, decay, sustain, release, Pan, Space, you can choose glide (+ glide time), mono, legato or polyphonic modes, load additional bonus instruments, etc. A user can layer two or more instruments together to create new kinds of sounds (use two Psychedelic FX 6000V1 Layered together with different instrument/preset but with same melody) and use various external G-Sonique VST effects to modify the sound. Psychedelic FX6000 V1 uses special multi-sample/multi-octave hard drive streaming technology designed to save RAM with precise sound interpolation.
- 140+ multi-octave instruments with cass A audio interpolation/resampling.
- 1.1 GB library.
- LFO Modulation with depth and rate knobs (modulates: volume/expression, panning, pitch) with triangle, sinus, square, saw, and exp shape.
- Glide knob.
- Space knob.
- 3 modes: Polyphonic, Mono, Legato.
- Amplitude envelope with attack, decay, sustain, release knobs.
- Resampling quality selector.
- Velocity curve selector.
- Pitch bend knob.
- Pan knob.
- Possibility to load external bonus instrument (will be distributed to clients as special bonus).
- Multi sample hard drive disk-streaming / memory reading mode (for saving RAM capacity).
- Resampling / interpolation engine.
Price: 26.90 Eur (Introductory price 17.90 for first 100 customers).