G-Sonique has released Psychedelic Spiral S1, a new VST effect plug-in for Windows, and published a Psytrance Uplifter / FX video tutorial by BrokoBroko.
Psychedelic Spiral S1 is a VST effect created mainly for effecting psytrance melodic leads, darkpsy FX, psychillout leads and beats, hitech fx, etc., but can be used also for experimental genres, film music, glitch, ambient, or any progressive music style.
Psychedelic Spiral S1 can transform classic leads, instruments, beats, pads and FX into alien, twisted, psychedelic, intergalactic soundscapes. From light effects to heavy, experimental transformations of sound.
Sound is modulated with various psychedelic circuits, multiplied with various oscillators and LFOs, filters with modulators and DMT modulation circuits "to create 22nd century psychedelic alien sounds".
- Sine/Saw special sound modulator/multiplier with modulator, frequency and intensity knobs.
- LFO1 for modulation of Sine/Saw modulator with (Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- DMT Effect with DMT amount and DMT speed knobs.
- Multimode filter (Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, Peaking) with cutoff and resonance knobs.
- LFO2 for modulation of filter with (Sine, Sawtooth, Triangle, Square, Noise).
- Dry/Wet knob, Main volume knob.
- 25 presets designed for leads and beats.
Price: €16.90 for first 100 customers (then €26.90). A demo version is available at g-sonique.com/demos.html
Video Tutorial: How to make Psytrance Risers / Uplifter / FX easily - Tutorial by BrokoBroko & G-Sonique: YouTube.com/watch?v=pdSbp7waIX4