This update brings a few fixes and improvements and is free of charge for existing customers.
- Updated GUI with more contrast for better legibility.
- Spectrum analyzer extended to 20 kHz (instead of 14 kHz).
- Manual revised.
- Spectrum analyzer zoom default setting which prevented the quietest frequencies from being displayed.
- Scale on the spectrum analyzer and correlation meter.
- Scale on the update rate knob.
Price: MixRight can be purchased for $9.95 instead of $12.95 until November 9 from the Ghostwave Audio website.