Goodhertz has announced the release of Megaverb: a new reverb plugin inspired by early digital reverb units of the 1980s. Featuring a comprehensive gating & ducking section, Megaverb makes it possible to achieve dynamic reverb effects, as well as quickly recreate the classic gated reverb sound.
- Four different reverb modes, each with their own distinct character.
- Extensive reverb controls for Decay, Predelay, Damping, & Filtering.
- Stereo controls for Bass/Treble Stereo Width, Crosstalk, & Bias.
- Lofi processing with separate Analog/Digital controls.
- Gating & Ducking algorithms with three different detection modes: Transient, Classic, Dynamic.
Megaverb is available for purchase on the Goodhertz store for $95.
Goodhertz has also updated their entire line of plugins to v3.4 with several improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improved EQ resolution in Tone Control, Tiltshift, & Midside.
- Added keyboard shortcut for A/B.
- Added option to lock a control when switching presets.
- Fixed UI scaling issues in FL Studio & Studio One.
- Beta language support for Arabic in some plugins.
v3.4 is a free update for existing Goodhertz customers, an is available for download now.