Goodhertz has announced the release of Tupe: a new tube & tape plugin with extensive filtering, dynamics, and saturation controls.
Tupe features 9 tube circuit models, 4 tape models, and 2 types of opto compression. The expressive filtering section is based on an analog ladder design and offers smooth sweeping, self-oscillation, and flexible tone shaping. The HQ Mode uses Goodhertz's newly-developed "super oversampling technology" to achieve an extreme level of analog modeling resolution.
Tupe is available for 30-day free trial and for purchase on the Goodhertz store for $129.
Goodhertz has also updated their entire line of plugins to v3.6.1 with several enhancements and bug fixes.
- Added user preference to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a button to show/hide password during login.
- Added a diagnostic pane in right-click menu for troubleshooting.
- Added musical pitch notation text input to sliders.
- Added support for AVX512 CPU optimizations.
- Added threshold meter to the analog limiter in Lohi.
- Improved quick analog noise toggle behavior in Vulf Compressor, Trem Control and Wow Control.
- Improved analog transformer model accuracy in Faraday Limiter.
- Improved filtering/EQ digital resolution in all plugins.
v3.6.1 is a free update for Goodhertz customers and is available for download here.