Gospel Musicians has released FM TiNES 2.0, an exhaustive 30GB sample library representing a vast collection of nothing but FM electric piano sounds. FM TiNES 2.0 is on sale for an introductory price of $99.99 (regular price $199.99). Current version 1 owners can crossgrade for a price of $49.99 (Regular crossgrade price is $99.99).
What's New in This Version:
- 30GB Library Dedicated only to FM, Dyno, Crystal, Bell, Pads and Piano sounds (20GB Lossless Compression).
- 12GB of 300 Brand New Sounds (Version 1 had only 77 Sounds).
- 220 Brand New Presets with automatic random preset generator.
- New Warm Detune to be able to layer a copy of the same sound and detune and stereo spread for super stacked EP sounds.
- Ability to stack up to four sounds.
- New easier and flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving.
- New simple Extraction Tools that allows you to extract the samples with a single double+click. No more RAR file issues.
- New Lightening Fast Loading Streaming Engine with Custom Lossless format for better streaming.
- New color mod per oscillator with velocity sensitivity option. This allows you to change the timbre and tone of the EP per velocity.
- New Analog Filter envelope that allows you to change the filter per velocity for a rich sound that changes as per velocity.
- New Dice Random option that allows you to randomly select new sounds for instant variations and thousands of preset possibilities.
- High quality easy to use templates for creating great pianos fast.
- New keygroup zone layer option with crossfade. Use this to crossfade a bell sound so that it gradually sounds as you hit the higher velocities.
- New Detune/Spread option per oscillator, to make any sound warmly detuned with an instant stereo field.
- The ability to load the same sound to any oscillator (very rare feature) in order to detune and stack for a mega EP sound.
New Digital Effects:
- All of the high quality VKFX effects from Overloud.
- Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
- Series and Parallel routing configurations with separate sends per oscillator.
- 11-Band EQ per Oscillator.
- New Detune effect for a rich EP sound.
- Two new Stereo Spread effects.
- A new Dimension D Chorus effect (Same effect used on the MKS-20 Piano Module).
- New rich chorus with three modes.
- New custom reverb responses from the top reverbs (Lexicon, EMT, DEP3, RE201, ASR-10/DP4).
- New Soft Limiter with Tube Saturation.
- New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
- New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.