Gospel Musicians has announced the release of Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 for Desktop and iPad with introductory Black Friday discounts. Existing Neo-Soul Keys Version 1 customers can also crossgrade at a reduced Black Friday Only price.
Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 is the next evolution in electric piano sounds and effects from Gospel Musicians, which features a complete architecture overhaul using the Pure Synth structure and licensed VKFX effects from Overloud.
Gospel Musicians says "Our goal with version 2 was to make an all encompassing electric piano and effects library that will complete all of your electric piano sound and digital effects needs. Don't think of Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 as just a sample library only. Is is actually a complete EP Library and effects plugin featuring not only Overloud's VKFX library and factory presets, but 17 brand new effects that seamlessly integrates together with shared effects preset recall from within the library and plugin. The interface has a complete overhaul and designed for ease of use for novices, and extensive control for power users. Finally, we up'd the ante with 8-Brand new electric pianos that features the clean and well manicured side of your EP experience. Don't worry, we still have the dirt and grit that you liked from version 1, but now you have the ability to dial in your own grit given that each of the 6 sound slots are completely programmable, which allows you to load any sound into any slot. You even have the option to load the same sound into multiple slots for a vast amount of layering possibilities."
General Desktop Library Stats:
- Neo-Soul Keys Studio 2 Library - Comes as Standalone/VST/AU/AAX/Reason 10+ (VST/AU Support).
- iFX Rack (VKFX Effects Library) - Comes as VST/AU/AAX/Reason 10+ (VST/AU Support).
- Available IAP for the rest of the 17 effects (non VKFX).
- 50 GB (16GB Lossless Compression) Library.
- 147 Total Sounds.
- 37 Full Electric Piano Sounds.
- 27 Total Effects (17 more than version 1).
- 94 Effects Presets with the ability to load in VKFX presets as well.
- 130 Electric Piano Presets.
iOS Specific Features:
- 25 GB (8GB Lossless Compression) Library.
- Resizable/Scrollable interface in AUv3.
- Ability to download specific instruments to save space.
- Ability to stream samples and sounds from external SSD drive (exFat Format) using iPadOS.
8 New Electric Pianos:
- Nu Suitcase - A well tuned and manicured suitcase that represents the clean and beautiful side, with beautiful bell tine noises in the low velocities. This EP was sampled from the DI, suitcase speakers, and mic'd ambient harp. It comes in a DI and fully concatenated stereo version with all of the tonal goodness from each source.
- Suitcase 88 - This is another clean suitcase with a unique and interesting tine attack. This is great for tine lovers.
- Nu Mark I Stage - This is a very clean and dark sounding Stage EP. The uniqueness in this piano lies its deep and rich lows with a ton of bark and expression.
- Dilluh Stage - Sampled from JFILT from Very Sick Beats who one of the top Neo-Soul Hip-Hop producers on YouTube. This EP is great for Hip-Hop Jazz, Neo-Soul, and that J-Dilla, Roots/Slum vibe. It is clean with well placed quarks, which makes it ideal for that dirty stuff.
- Nu Mark V - Gospel Musicians updated its Mark V with a super clean and chocolate sound. The expression is deep and barks tremendously.
- Mark III Tines - This is for tine lovers who absolutely love the sound of tines, which is reminiscent of a Mark III EK sound.
- Nu Wurly - This is a well manicured, maintained, and serviced Wurly piano that can fit with any type of genre.
- D'Ang CP70 - There would be no soul, without the sound of recording artist D'Angelo, who often performs live on a Yamaha CP70 Electric Grand. A CP70 sample library is a rare find and could easily cost half the price of this library alone, so Gospel Musicians sampled a well manicured and serviced version, which sounds very authentic. The sources sampled were the DI, AMP, and an XY Mic for the ambient tone. The result is a beautifully sampled version that will give you that classic D'Angelo live sound.
New UI Features:
- Once-Click preset saving.
- Preset and Sound Favorites.
- Completely resizable GUI.
- Easy to navigate controls.
- Beautiful Hi-Res graphic images.
- Quick Effect controls to be able to assign effects parameters to front interface.
New Sound Control Features:
- Mega Detune - Ability to slightly detune each key group, which immediately makes each sound warmer, phatter and more realistic sounding.
- Quick Mute and Solo for each sound for easy mixing.
- New Sound selection that allows you to quickly scroll through sounds, search, and mark sounds as favorites.
- Auto-Preset Sound Select - When a sound is selected, an optimal programming parameter is chosen, so you don't have to do programming each time.
- Ability to load any sound to any slot.
- Ability to load the same sound twice for thick stacking and detuning.
- Global micro-tuning, transpose, octave, and velocity curve for heavy hands.
- Random playmode option to randomly play the sounds for more realism, especially for mechanical effects.
- Autosave function to never loose changes on a preset.
- Range and Velocity zones with crossfading and different curve options.
- Velocity amount control with different volume curve options.
New Effects and Features:
- 17 New Effects.
- Imported all factory VKFX Effects.
- Able to read VKFX presets.
- Ability to load and save presets from within the actual plugin, so you can choose a sound and a quick effect preset for easy sound creation.
- FX presets are shared with standalone plugin and piano library.
- Two new algorithmic reverbs and lush impulse reverb with tons of halls, rooms, and spaces, instead of just a Spring Reverb.
- New Combo Amp effect.
- New Stereo Spread effects.
- New Sub Harmonic effect.
- New Detuning effect.
- New highly customizable rotary effect.
- 11-Band EQ per sound.
- New SVF filter per voice and full filter envelopes for sounds 1-2 for great expression.