Gospel Musicians has released Pure Synth Platinum for the iPad. Pure Synth is a complete desktop/plugin port of the original Pure Synth Platinum 2. Every feature and sound is the same as the desktop version.
- 650 Presets.
- 1,000 Sounds including acoustic.
- 21619 Samples.
- 6.0GB Sample Size.
- 121 custom wavetables recreated from analog sources.
- Warm Table technology for analog rich sounding wavetables.
- PWM for Analog Oscillators.
- JP-Like Detuning with variable blend modes.
- Tap+Hold to Assign Modulation to a parameter.
- 20 High Quality Digital Effects, including the full VKFX Suite from Overloud.
- Series and Parallel Effects Routing Options.
- Random Preset Generator.
- iOS 11+.
- AUv3 Full View Support.
- Supports Scrolling to see all parameters.
- Background Audio.
- Virtual MIDI.
- Separate MIDI Channel Selections.
- Full 2732 x 2048 HD View.
- Virtual Keyboard Sends MIDI.
- MIDI Learn any parameter.
- File Sharing of Presets.
- Flexible Preset System with Fast search, loading, and saving.
- Favorites option for sounds and presets.
- Lightening fast sample streaming engine.
- Warm analog rich simple-set ran through analog gear.
- Warm Wavetable Technology.
- Custom wavetable algorithm to keep waveforms warm and analog sounding, rather than the typical thin sounding wavetable when mapped across the entire key range.
- Easy modulation system - Tap+Hold to assign modulation to virtually any source.
- A VA circuit modeled State Variable Filter, giving a warm analog sound.
- Ability to select edit multiple oscillators.
- JP-8000 Supersaw Unison/Detune with blend option to be able to blend between regular and JP-Like detuning.
- Powered Scale Option - Scales the detuning in a unique way. By default the voices are spread in cents linearly, but if you enable powered detuning it groups them a little closer around the base frequency. The powered scale option is closer to the Roland SuperSaw behavior and the default is closer to other soft synths.
- The Blend Option allows you to blend between classic mode and JP SuperSaw mode.
- Brand New FX System.
- Dynamically and Graphically position FX signal flow in virtual racks.
- Separate Oscillator FX sends for Reverb and Insert FX.
- Featuring Overloud's VKFX Suite.
- New Dattorro's figure-of-eight Algorithmic Reverb.
- New Schroeder Algorithmic Reverb.
- New Soft Master Limiter with Tube Saturation.
- New Stereo Spread/Widener with Safe Bass Multi-Mode Settings.
- Custom Impulse Responses taken from high quality reverbs.
Free IAP Schema
When you first purchase, you will have access to all of the analog oscillators. You can use as-is without loading your device with the 6GB sample content, but there will be no presets. Go to the Settings——IAP section and you will be able to download two sets of IAP:
- Factory Preset Samples - Contains 3.23GB of the samples needed for the presets.
- Factory Samples Additional Content - Contains 2.7GB of the remaining sample content that is not used in any of the presets.
So in the future, when we add additional content and IAP, you are free to delete the sample content to free up your device for other content.
Price: $19.99 - On sale for $9.99 until June 22, 2019.