Gothic Instruments has released DRONAR Orchestral Woodwinds, a new instrument that creates mind-expanding atmospheres from a very small number of notes played (1 to 4 recommended). It automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. Eight simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The results are rich and dramatic.
Perfect for media composers and sound designers, Orchestral Woodwinds has been built from premium recordings of flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe and bassoon performances in the DRONAR Engine, eight separate sounds are animated by independent arpeggiators and modulations to conjure an otherworldly halo of hope with a hint of mythical birds and forest green.
- 204 premium presets hand-crafted by experienced sound designers.
- 8.5GB core library.
- Powered by the updated DRONAR Engine.
- Developed for the full version of Kontakt (5.8 or above).
- Sound library includes flute, piccolo, clarinet, oboe and bassoon performances from leading professional session players.
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control.
- Save time on creating complex soundscapes which would normally take hours to create.
- Low loading times with new snapshots system.
- Use the Mod-Wheel to control the 'Intensity' parameter to open up the expressive power of DRONAR.
- Loyalty discount for existing DRONAR users.
The DRONAR line of atmosphere and soundscape creation tools now stands at 12 modules – each one offering huge opportunities to easily craft and manipulate sounds to suit your style of project or mood.
To celebrate the launch there will be a 20% introductory discount plus existing Gothic Instrument users can take advantage of their 20% off loyalty discount on top.
Intro Price: £39.97 exc. VAT.
The Full version of Kontakt is required.