H.E. Audio has released version 1.0 of Poetic Guitar-Rainlotus (PGR). It is part of H.E. Audio's Poetic Guitar series of three guitar plug-ins - PGR is the one of Acoustic guitars.
- 1.3 GB samples without any processing.
- Guitar used is Ryan Guitar-Nightingale Grand Soloist, and the recording studio is 480m2 CCTV Studio - One of the best studios in China.
- Rhombic sampling design, velocity levels are up to 12.
- Various guitar playing techniques: Harmonic, Hammer On, Pull Off, Slide Up, Slide Down, Slide In, Slide Out, Chord, Mute, Bending, Strum etc. The legato notes at random time-length and random pitch can be achieved.
- Real guitar GUI.
- Legato techniques, more convenient for live performance.
- New sampling circulation techniques: KeyCount and OctCount.
- Vibrato system, Special-made for acoustic guitar.
- With Start Time technique, special features of string instrument have been authentically realized.
- Seven guitar FX: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Transposition, Compression, EQ and Overdrive.
- Two groups of samples: Pick & Finger.
Equipments of Sample Recording:
- Lead Mic：AKG-C12VR.
- Front Mic：Sony 800G.
- Stereo Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- Back Mic：Neumann u87.
- Acoustic Field Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- ADDA：Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- MIX：Studer 963.
- Recording Bit Depth & Resolution：24Bit 96Khz Stereo.
- Guitar Used：Ryan Guitar-Nightingale Grand Soloist.
- Recording Environment：CCTV 480m2 Studio.
Pricing & Availability
Poetic Guitar-Rainlotus costs $99 / €79 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in. A demo version is available. Special bundle pricing for the Poetic Guitar series is active now (up to 30% off).