HD Instruments has announced the release of NoteMatrix 2, described as "an elegant and sophisticated MIDI mapper" for Kontakt (v5.8 and above).
NoteMatrix 2 grabs incoming MIDI notes from your MIDI hardware, and swaps them in real-time with other MIDI notes and channels of your choice. The configuration is saved with the track so you won't have to map it ever again. Get instant access to your favorite sounds, mapped, as soon as you select a track in your DAW.
- Easy recallable MIDI mapping that matches your hardware and software quickly and painlessly.
- Eliminate all reliance on external Hardware MIDI editors/Drum maps/preset flipping.
- Eliminate the need to reprogram your MIDI hardware physically.
- Fixed/Shift velocity sliders for each Cell.
- Big clear MIDI monitor that tracks your MIDI data.
- Play melodic instruments on your Pad/Drum Controller using the Length Knob.
- By simplifying the integration, NoteMatrix breaths new life into your Controller and Samples.
Version 2 new features:
- New modern GUI.
- Added a Fixed Velocity slider.
- Added a Shift Velocity slider.
- Enhanced MIDI Learn functionality.
- Added various new keyboard shortcuts.
Price: $30. NoteMatrix 2 is offered as a free update to all NoteMatrix buyers. Just email your receipt to email@example.com and allow 24 hours for delivery.